Junior Application Consultant
The Junior Application Consultant will play an integral role in the successful completion of client assignments and will be responsible for performing work independently as well as under the direction of the Operations Head.
- Deliver consulting and implementation services to new and existing clients
- Participate in requirement analysis and solution design
- Ensure quality assurances and user acceptance of system implementation
- Provide training for the use of the software to client's users
- Involve in Infor products implementation/upgrade projects as a consultant
- Responsible for carrying out implementation activities according to project documents or implementation methodology
- Provide post-implementation application support services to related projects/work as assigned
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or other related courses. CPA is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate and build rapport with colleagues, and clients
- Willingness to work overtime and flexible hours during peak period
- Willingness to travel (local)